The coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of us in a variety of ways. We’re a small company and the whole Light Blue team is either currently or previously a professional photographer, so we understand the difficulties that you are going through at the moment.
We’re here to help people run a successful business, and one of the ways that we can do that is to reduce the cost of Light Blue for any of our customers who are in difficulty.
If you’ve not already seen our news about reducing the cost of your subscription, please take some time to read that here.
Tools & tips to help your business
We’ve also assembled a list of tips and tools within Light Blue that you can use to help your business and your clients during this unprecedented challenge:
- Managing postponed shoots & making it easy to rearrange them.
- Making it easy for your upcoming wedding clients to see your available 2021 dates if they’re rescheduling their wedding.
- How to message a large group of your contacts about the Covid-19 pandemic
- Rescheduling tasks within and outside of workflows to manage your workload (Coming soon)
- Scheduling invoices to send automatically to your clients on newly agreed payment dates (Coming soon)
- Forecasting expected income
- Identifying your top portrait clients so you can promote a voucher campaign to drive new revenue into the business (Coming soon)
- Finding past wedding clients that didn’t buy an album (Coming soon)