What other services can Light Blue integrate with?
Here’s a list of third-party apps and services that Light Blue can integrate with.
- Events can be published to calendar feeds, which can be used in a wide variety of calendar apps.
- Events can be published to Google Calendar.
- Events can be published to the macOS Calendar app.
- Google Calendar can be used to block availability for online scheduling calendars.
- Calendar feeds can be used to block availability for online scheduling calendars.
Use Zapier to connect Light Blue to thousands of apps and services, including:
- When you add a new contact to Light Blue, add them to your email marketing system (e.g. Mailchimp, Mailerlite, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue).
- When you create a new invoice or payment in Light Blue, add that transaction to your accounting system (e.g. Quickbooks, FreshBooks, Xero).
- When a potential client fills out your contact form, send that to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it as a new enquiry (Light Blue offers great contact forms that you can embed in your own website, but some photographers prefer to use the one that comes with a website provider like SquareSpace or a third-party such as Gravity Forms or Wufoo).
- When a client books a planning meeting with you, create a folder in Google Drive that you can use to collaborate.
The following payment services can be used to take payment for online invoices, scheduling calendars, and contract signing booking fees:
- Import orders exported from ProSelect in XML format.
- Import orders exported from Fundy in XML format.
Online galleries and sales systems
- Import new orders from theimagefile galleries.
- Import new orders from Pic-Time galleries.
- Import new orders from ShootProof galleries.
- Import new orders sent to the Light Blue API by our Zapier integration.
- Import batches of orders from GotPhoto.
We offer an API which will allow you to send data directly to your Light Blue account. The easiest way of using our API is via Zapier, but you can also:
Other macOS services
- Contacts can be published to the macOS Contacts app.
- Tasks can be published to the macOS Reminders app.
Exporting from Light Blue
- Exporting email addresses for use in email marketing services.
- Exporting invoices for Quickbooks as CSV.
- Exporting full financial data as CSVs (to work with in any application or service).
- Exporting lists of records as CSVs (to work with in any application or service).