What other services can Light Blue integrate with?
Here’s a list of third-party apps and services that Light Blue has integrations with.
- Events can be published to calendar feeds, which can be used in a wide variety of calendar apps.
- Events can be published to a Google calendar.
- Events can be published to an Apple calendar.
- Events can be publised to an Outlook calendar.
- Google Calendar can be used to block availability for online scheduling calendars.
- Calendar feeds can be used to block availability for online scheduling calendars.
- When you add a new contact to Light Blue, add them to your email marketing system (e.g. Mailchimp, Mailerlite, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue).
- When you create a new invoice or payment in Light Blue, add that transaction to your accounting system (e.g. Quickbooks, FreshBooks, Xero).
- If you use a third party scheduling calendar, send the booking to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it and take advantage of Light Blue’s features such as Contracts, Workflows and Forms. Whilst Light Blue has it’s own powerful online Scheduling Calendar some photographers are using other apps such as Acuity or Calendly.
- When a potential client fills out your contact form, send that to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it as a new enquiry. Whilst Light Blue offers great contact forms that you can embed in your own website, some photographers prefer to use the one that comes with a website provider like SquareSpace or a third-party such as Gravity Forms or Wufoo.
- When a client books a planning meeting with you, create a folder in Google Drive that you can use to collaborate.
- When a couple books you to photograph their wedding, send a Handwrytten note to them.
The following payment services can be used to take payment for online invoices, scheduling calendars, and contract signing booking fees:
- Import orders exported from ProSelect in XML format.
- Import orders exported from Fundy in XML format.
Online galleries and sales systems
- Import new orders from theimagefile galleries.
- Import new orders from Pic-Time galleries.
- Import new orders from ShootProof galleries.
- Import new orders sent to the Light Blue API by our Zapier integration.
- Import batches of orders from GotPhoto.
Linking your Zoom account to Light Blue makes creating online meetings with your clients even more convenient. You’ll be able to:
- Create online scheduling calendars that automatically create Zoom meetings. e.g. for an initial consultation with a client, you could ask them to pick a convenient date & time for their appointment and Light Blue will automatically create a Zoom meeting for it.
- Create Zoom meetings for appointments via the Light Blue desktop app.
We offer an API which will allow you to send data directly to your Light Blue account. The easiest way of using our API is via Zapier, but you can also:
Other macOS services
- Contacts can be published to or imported from Apple contacts.
- Tasks can be published to Apple reminders.
Exporting from Light Blue
- Exporting email addresses for use in email marketing services.
- Exporting invoices for Quickbooks or Xero as a CSV file.
- Exporting full financial data as CSV files (to work with in any application or service).
- Exporting lists of records as CSVs (to work with in any application or service).