🎥 Setting up online payment options
Which online payment options can I use with Light Blue?
Offering online payment options makes it really easy for your clients to pay you. You can set up your Light Blue account to take payment for invoices or booking fees via:
- Card payments via Stripe. This is the most popular option used by our customers, because the customer experience of using Stripe is really good, their customer support is excellent, and their fees are low.
- Card or PayPal payments via PayPal.
You need to open an account with one of these payment processors before you can use them with Light Blue. We don’t take a cut of the payments that you put through Light Blue, but the payment processor will charge you a fee.
Setting up online payment processors in Light Blue
To set up one of these online payment options in Light Blue:
- Log into your account and go to the “Online Payments” page.
- Enter your Stripe and/or PayPal account details.
- You can also display your own text about alternative payment methods, e.g. how clients can you via bank transfer. Enter this into the “Alternative Payment Information” field.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
The payment options that you set up in your Light Blue account will be available on your online invoices and if you charge your client a booking fee as part of their online contract signing process.