There are so many excellent talks & events lined up for The Societies of Photographers 2017 Convention that we thought we’d take a little time to highlight some particularly interesting speakers.
Catherine Connor – Aspire Photography Training
Catherine’s an enthusiastic and engaging speaker and we’ve had the pleasure of hearing her share her knowledge and experience with audiences at a number of shows and conventions in the past. If you’re able to get along to (at least) one of her seminars, you’ll certainly find it worthwhile!
- To Finish off the Day – Wednesday 11th
- Abandon All That is Holding You Back in Business – Thursday 12th
- Does Your Business Need Tweaking? – Friday 13th
- Becoming an Editor of Your Blog – Saturday 14th
- 12 Ways to Establish a New Business – Sunday 15th
- Turning Your Passion to an Epic Business – Wednesday 11th
- Shaping Your Future – Wednesday 11th
Principal Photographer and Educator for Olympus UK – and one of the most decorated photographers in the world – Damian McGillicuddy Photography Training will be sharing his years of experience with a seminar audience at The Societies of Photographers 2017 convention.
We get to enjoy seeing Damian speak at shows throughout the year and always find them enlightening, fun and entertaining.
On Wednesday 11th, he’ll be talking abut designing a price list that helps you sell. You can read more about the seminar and book tickets here.
We’re really looking forward to seeing John Denton Training at The Societies of Photographers convention. John’s taken a particularly interesting and meandering route into photography and has some great stories to tell!
He’s passionate about sharing his approach to working with light and models. If you can make it to one (or more) of his seminars during the convention, you’ll be sure to find it a worthwhile (and entertaining) experience!
- Let’s get in Cahoots about lighting! – Thursday 12th
- How to Work With Models – Friday 13th
- Skin! – Saturday 14th
- Hotel Safari – Sunday 15th
Lisa is one of only thirteen Adobe Certified Lightroom Experts in the country, as well as being an award winning wedding and portrait photographer. She’s delivering 4 talks during the convention:
- How to be Different – Thursday 12th
- Getting Started with Lightroom – Friday 13th
- Intermediate Lightroom – Saturday 14th
- Advanced Lightroom – Sunday 15th
Neil will be delivering a masterclass on building your own photography website in WordPress on Sunday 15th January.
Integrating Light Blue’s built in forms into a WordPress site is a really quick and easy process, and means that the data from your new enquiries comes straight into Light Blue without you needing to retype anything!
On the Thursday and Sunday of The Societies of Photographers 2017 convention, Jakob Gronkjaer of Danish Apple Photography will be delivering a masterclass in studio lighting – from ‘Basic’ to ‘Advanced’ in no time. You can read more about the classes and book tickets here.
- Magical Maternity Lighting and Posing – Friday 13th
- Blooming Business – Developing a High End Luxury Brand and Experience – Wednesday 11th
Multi Award winning Photographer Panikos Hajistilly runs a successful – and beautifully equipped – home studio in North London and will be delivering a couple of talks at The Societies of Photographers 2017 convention:
Audrey will be sharing her knowledge and experience with a couple of seminars at The Societies of Photographers2017 convention, which you might find interesting:
- What’s worse than “NO”? Not Yet – Friday 13th
- Creating Composite Images – The Awesome Way! – Saturday 14th
- Stop Waiting To Be Discovered – Sunday 15th
George is known for his powerful, story telling portraits. Specialising in advertising portraiture George has had the privilege of shooting advertising campaigns as well as promotional and commercial portraits for bands, musicians, and celebrities.
Emma Joanne, principle photographer of Shotgun Photography has been shooting Weddings since 2010 and Gay Weddings since 2012, which she now specialises in.
She’ll be delivering a seminar at The Societies of Photographers 2017 convention about Gay Weddings & The Pink Pound – How to Successfully Market your Business to the Gay Community.