Ideas to get you started with Zapier and Light Blue
lease be aware that, although we describe a variety of third-party apps that you can use with Light Blue via Zapier, we are not affiliated with nor endorse any of these applications or services.
- When you add a new contact to Light Blue, add them to your email marketing system (e.g. Mailchimp, Mailerlite, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue).
- When you create a new invoice or payment in Light Blue, add that transaction to your accounting system (e.g. Quickbooks, FreshBooks, Xero).
- When a potential client fills out your contact form, send that to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it as a new enquiry (Light Blue offers great contact forms that you can embed in your own website, but some photographers prefer to use the one that comes with a website provider like SquareSpace or a third-party such as Gravity Forms or Wufoo).
- When a client books a planning meeting with you, create a folder in Google Drive that you can use to collaborate.
- When a couple books you to photograph their wedding, send a Handwrytten note to them.