Zapier: some ideas to get you started
Please be aware that, although we describe a variety of third-party apps that you can use with Light Blue via Zapier, we are not affiliated with nor endorse any of these applications or services.
- When you add a new contact to Light Blue, add them to your email marketing system (e.g. Mailchimp, Mailerlite, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue).
- When you create a new invoice or payment in Light Blue, add that transaction to your accounting system (e.g. Quickbooks, FreshBooks, Xero).
- If you use a third party scheduling calendar, send the booking to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it and take advantage of Light Blue’s features such as Contracts, Workflows and Forms. Whilst Light Blue has it’s own powerful online Scheduling Calendar some photographers are using other apps such as Acuity or Calendly.
- When a potential client fills out your contact form, send that to your Light Blue Inbox so that you can import it as a new enquiry. Whilst Light Blue offers great contact forms that you can embed in your own website, some photographers prefer to use the one that comes with a website provider like SquareSpace or a third-party such as Gravity Forms or Wufoo.
- When a client books a planning meeting with you, create a folder in Google Drive that you can use to collaborate.
- When a couple books you to photograph their wedding, send a Handwrytten note to them.