We’ve just released Light Blue 6.2.3, our latest minor update to Light Blue 6. Here’s the list of feature updates and bug fixes that you’ll find in this latest update, which you can get hold of by using the ‘Check For Updates’ command from within Light Blue:
- The ‘Export Records’ dialog now defaults to the last set of fields that you exported from the same section.
- Added a hidden option that allows you to export just the currently selected record. To use this, hold down the Alt key when opening the ‘Export Records’ dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the headings for custom fields would be missing from a data export.
- Fixed a problem with importing ProSelect orders if you’re using a comma as your decimal separator.
- Fixed a database error that occurred when using the Linked Records panel on a Contact record to set that Contact’s role on a Shoot record.
- Fixed incorrect entries that could appear in the popup menu when using the Linked Records panel on a Contact record to set that Contact’s role on a Shoot record.
- Fixed any crash reports that have been sent to us.