Linking a Google account to Light Blue
Linking a Google account to Light Blue enables you to:
- Publish your Light Blue events to a calendar in Google Calendar. e.g. to get your Light Blue events to show up in a calendar app that supports Google Calendar, or to block availability in a third-party scheduling system.
- Use events from one or more of the calendars from your Google Calendar account to block availability for online scheduling. e.g. automatically stopping your clients from making bookings that would clash with personal commitments.
How to link your Google account
To link your Google account to Light Blue:
- Open the Preferences window and go to the “Integrations” section.
- In the “Google Calendar” tab, click the “Link Google Calendar Account” button.
- In the window that opens, log into your Google account and follow the steps to allow Light Blue to access the information it needs to work with Google Calendar.
Once you’ve linked your Google account to Light Blue, you’ll see the name of the linked account under the “Google Calendar” heading and an “Unlink Google Calendar Account” button will allow you to remove Light Blue’s access to your Google account if you ever decide to stop using these features.
Publishing events to your Google account
This article describes how to set up Light Blue to publish events to your Google account.
Using Google Calendar to block online scheduling availability
You can find out how to use Google Calendar to block your availability for online bookings in this article about Light Blue’s online scheduling calendars.