We’ve just released Light Blue 2021.2.2, which is a minor update that adds new features and fixes bugs reported since we launched Light Blue 2021.2. It includes the following changes:
- Added an Undo command to the Edit menu that can undo changes you’ve made in the field that you’re currently editing.
- The %ContactFullName% mail-merge tag when used with weddings will now use a bride/groom/partner contact’s name even if either their first or last name is missing.
- If you open an email window and the screen you’re opening it on isn’t big enough to fit the previous size you opened an email at (e.g. because you’ve unplugged a bigger screen), the position of the email window is now reset.
- Clicking on an HTML editor now sets the position of the insertion point.
- Removed unconfirmed and cancelled appointments from the “Today’s Information” report.
- Fixed a bug where using the macOS emoji picker popup would always place emoji at the end of a TextArea control, instead of at the insertion point.
- Fixed a bug where using the macOS emoji picker popup could fail to work with our HTML editor.
- Fixed an error message that could appear when building a query for contacts with linked contacts of a particular age.
- Fixed a minor positioning glitch for custom text fields that are formatted as comboboxes on Windows.