We’ve just released Light Blue 2020.1.4, which adds more new features and some bug fixes.
You can update to Light Blue 2020.1.4 by using the “Check For Updates” command from within Light Blue. You’ll find that in the Light Blue menu if you’re on a Mac, or in the Help menu if you’re using Windows. You can also download the installer for the latest version of Light Blue by logging into your account on our website.
Here’s a list of the changes that we’ve made in this update:
- The macOS auto-updater no longer includes an “automatically download and install updates” option and will always display the release notes. This applies to checking for updates from this version onwards: you need to install this update before you’ll see the change.
- Removed currency symbols from CSV exports for our predefined reports.
- The “Export Email Addreses” command now includes the contact’s company name in the export.
- Shoot session descriptions that contain ampersands now display properly in their collapsed state.
- Fixed a bug where using the “Export Email Addresses” command from the Shoots section could fail to use the shoot’s primary contact and instead use a different contact from the same shoot.
- Fixed a database error that could occur when using “shoot next appointment X” fields for linked shoots in the query dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Macs running versions of macOS older than macOS 10.12 Sierra.