We’ve just released Light Blue 2020.1.2, which adds more new features and some bug fixes.
You can update to Light Blue 2020.1.2 by using the “Check For Updates” command from within Light Blue. You’ll find that in the Light Blue menu if you’re on a Mac, or in the Help menu if you’re using Windows. You can also download the installer for the latest version of Light Blue by logging into your account on our website.
Here’s a list of the changes that we’ve made in this update:
- The Outbox search now includes linked shoot titles and contact names in its search criteria.
- Changed knowledgebase links to point to our new knowledgebase.
- Added an option to display VAT-exclusive unit prices on a VAT-inclusive invoice.
- Our tax report now includes tax-exempt items from invoices.
- Added extra logging to help track down a problem that could prevent a few users from being able to set up Google Calendar publishing.
- Fixed a problem where using the “Create Enquiry” button from an email or text message in the Inbox wouldn’t automatically set the enquiry date for the shoot that’s created.
- Fixed a glitch where using the date picker popup in the query dialog would not position the date picker correctly, and cancelling the query dialog while the date picker was open wouldn’t automatically close it.
- Fixed a problem where using the “Next” and “Previous” buttons in the task dialog wouldn’t load the completed status of the task.
- Fixed a problem where custom fields that are no longer used could show up as blank items in the export records dialog.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the status of online bookings from being displayed in the Inbox.
- Fixed rare crashes that could occur when updating quick query result counts, selecting a custom colour, accepting a payment, or editing automated payment reminders.