You can find our privacy notice here.
The Light Blue licence
By using a Light Blue, you'll be bound by the Licence Agreement. You have to agree to these terms before you can run the software.
Google user data usage and privacy
Light Blue users are able to link their Google account to their Light Blue account in order to send email via their Google account. If you choose to do this, we will:
- Ask you to authorise Light Blue's access to your Google account.
- Ask you to provide us with the Gmail or G Suite email address linked to that account.
- Use the access that you have provided to send emails via your Google account. These emails are created by you, and either sent or scheduled to be sent at a later date.
We will not:
- Access or store any data in your Google account, other than what is strictly necessary for us to send the emails that you create in Light Blue.
- Share this information with any third party.