Light Blue Software is a company that helps professional photographers get organised and run successful businesses.
Going above and beyond to look after our customers has been at the heart of our business since day one. We feel an enormous responsibility towards our customers. We want our products and services to help their businesses to be successful, and we cherish their loyalty. We’ve helped them to get through a pandemic and now we’re helping them to thrive as the photography industry recovers.
We’d like you to help us do that even better by joining Light Blue Software as a customer support specialist!
We place a lot of value on being a small, friendly company. We want to work with a select team of excellent colleagues, and everyone here makes a valuable contribution to the company. We all work remotely, and we trust each other to get things done independently.
If that sounds like the kind of team you’d be perfectly suited to, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing front-line product support via email, Facebook, and screen-sharing.
- Relaying feedback from customers to our product development team.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive in a remote-working environment and have a reliable internet connection.
- Be looking for flexible work within set office hours. This is a part-time role, averaging 3-4 hours per day Monday-Friday. The time commitment for this role is a perfect fit for many photographers, because you’ll be able to fit it in around editing, admin, and family responsibilities.
- Be able to work UK office hours. Most of our customer support requests arrive during UK office hours, but we will consider applicants based in other countries and time zones.
- Demonstrate an excellent standard of written English and attention to detail.
- Combine problem solving skills with the empathy required to understand customers’ needs.
- Be passionate about technology and up to date with current trends.
- Learn new software and systems quickly.
- Be able to demonstrate a competent understanding of complex and detailed systems.
- Be confident at solving a wide range of computer problems so that you can help customers deal with issues that might not be directly related to our applications.
- Be able to intelligently discuss technology and explain it to non-technical users.
Salary: £30,000 per year, pro-rata (e.g. £15,000 per year for 4 hours per day)
If you’re one of our customers, we’ve almost certainly been in touch at some point 🙂 Get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com and let us know why you’d be a great fit for this role.
If we don’t already know you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter that tells us why you’d be the perfect match for this position!
We are accepting applications until midnight on Sunday 8 May.