To help photographers get the most out of Light Blue, we offer a range of training and support resources to suit a wide variety of needs:
- Our popular video tutorials are short videos that are focussed on helping you to get to grips with a specific feature or task.
- Our regular webinars offer either an introduction for newcomers to Light Blue, or a more in-depth look at specific features. For example, we’ve recently hosted webinars focussed on managing your business’ finances with Light Blue, or making use of our online contract and forms services. You can find a list of upcoming webinars, and recordings of all of our recent ones, on our support page.
- Our highly-regarded email support service is prompt, efficient, and free. If you have any questions, we’d be delighted to answer them for you at email@example.com
Some photographers prefer a different approach, so we also offer a one-to-one service that allows us to offer training, setup, or consultancy that’s specifically tailored to your needs. We use screen-sharing software that allows us to work with you and your copy of Light Blue wherever you are in the world, and the session can be customised to cover anything that you need help with. For example, recent sessions have included:
- Helping photographers set up all of the resources and processes for easily handling enquiries and managing your shoots.
- Helping identify what information you find useful for running your business, including setting up helpful reports & queries.
- In-depth training on specific aspects of using Light Blue effectively for your business, such as how to handle specific invoicing and bookkeeping scenarios.
- Training for new employees, to quickly bring them up to speed on using Light Blue effectively.
Prices for one-to-one training and consultancy start at just £35 (plus VAT, where applicable) for a half hour session. If you’d like to book a session, or to discuss the possibilities, please get in touch via email.